Cheapsportingtickets. You’ve likely seen it: signs posted on almost just about every single comfort shop, department retailer, children clothing shop.. . “Save Dollars Below!” These indicators have come to be a rather funny joke to me, as I have a tendency to say to myself although walking straight passed them, “thanks for your reminder that I do, in truth, need to preserve funds! Guess I will not be acquiring anything at all right here today!” Even nevertheless saving cash has generally been a priority for families all close to the planet, it does not matter what the well being… Continue reading
Possibly the best eleven of all time. With dramatic music.
Sent to tips[at]theoffside[dot]com by Bas from Loepzuiver.
- World Cup injuries assessed (The Shin Guardian)
- Comparing World Cup related Facebook games (Social Times)
- Dizee Rascal used to be interesting. Now he does backing vocals for James Corden (Pitchfork)
- If Martin Keown had Fabio Capello’s job… (England WCB)
- I suspect the English coach was lying (Scott Says)
- Meet Gerardo “El Tata” Martino (Paraguay World Cup Blog)
- “And a reminder to why I am single….” (Football Fanaticos)
Cruising around the interwebs the other day as I’m apt to do, I popped across a major media outlet, can’t quite remember which one, pimping its WAGs gallery ahead of the World Cup. It was a swift reminder – well, swift after I’d finished cruising through the gallery – that the football makes up but a small portion of the World Cup – it’s all about the ladies.