I didn’t know who Larissa Riquelme was before today. I’d seen her picture in Chris’ World Cup Awards post last week (and had felt an overwhelming desire to make phone calls for the rest of the day) and had seen multiple photos of her since, but had assumed the attractive lady in red, white and blue was just a particularly stunning soccer fan.
Turns out she’s actually a Paraguayan lingerie model with massive massive… enthusiasm for la albirroja.
I should credit Dirty Tackle with my putting two and two together and figuring out who Riquelme was:
Described as Paraguay’s No.… Continue reading
All great things are born from flying beer bottles.
- How to speak Finnish football. (Nordic Football)
- The Honduran World Cup impact. (BBC)
- Risking it all for a bit of football. (The Global Game)
- And Ronaldo’s displeased with sharing the spotlight. (Dirty Tackle)
- Someone’s not a fan of the Nike ad. (guardian)
- Pre-WC friendlies broadcast in the US. (Avoiding The Drop)
- Big Phil now accepting phone calls, paychecks. (Unprofessional Foul)