It’s not very often that a team needs to sweat out an injury for the third-placed game, given its relative unimportance in the grand scheme and all, but there is a very real and strange situation brewing in the German camp ahead of their second straight consolation game: Miroslav Klose is hurt.
Normally this is a non-issue, but Saturday’s game may stand as one of the largest in World Cup statistical history: Klose is one goal away from Ronaldo’s record with likely one World Cup game in his career.And when I say “likely”, I say that with as much… Continue reading
The art of the inch-perfect free kick with Sejad Salihovic.
- A weekend trip with IFK Malmo. (European Weekends)
- Cristiano Ronaldo is looking a bit Rambo. (Dirty Tackle)
- Getting in touch with the German camp. (Germany WCB)
- A friendly only in name with Serbia. (Unprofessional Foul)
- The post has never been so cruel. (Football Spotter)
- Just say no to Wall Street’s prescience. (Time)
- Nigeria names its 23. (Nigeria WCB)