Possibly the best eleven of all time. With dramatic music.
Sent to tips[at]theoffside[dot]com by Bas from Loepzuiver.
- World Cup injuries assessed (The Shin Guardian)
- Comparing World Cup related Facebook games (Social Times)
- Dizee Rascal used to be interesting. Now he does backing vocals for James Corden (Pitchfork)
- If Martin Keown had Fabio Capello’s job… (England WCB)
- I suspect the English coach was lying (Scott Says)
- Meet Gerardo “El Tata” Martino (Paraguay World Cup Blog)
- “And a reminder to why I am single….” (Football Fanaticos)
So France lost 1-0 to China today. Which sounds bad. And is bad. But take a look at the goal from Deng Zhuoxiang that won it:
Smithy and “Wayne” get down.
- Breaking down England’s golden oldies. (SoccerLens)
- Tom Cruise talks English football. (The DA)
- Anything involving ‘gi-normous douchesack’ and Landon Donovan is worth reading, frankly. (Futfanatico)
- A real illness epidemic about to sweep England. (BBC)
- Breaking down Holland’s fab four. (Zonal Marking)
- What’s in a name? (Studs Up)
- Franco Baldini punk’d Jermaine Defoe. (England WCB)
The art of the inch-perfect free kick with Sejad Salihovic.
- A weekend trip with IFK Malmo. (European Weekends)
- Cristiano Ronaldo is looking a bit Rambo. (Dirty Tackle)
- Getting in touch with the German camp. (Germany WCB)
- A friendly only in name with Serbia. (Unprofessional Foul)
- The post has never been so cruel. (Football Spotter)
- Just say no to Wall Street’s prescience. (Time)
- Nigeria names its 23. (Nigeria WCB)
- Podcast discussing America’s 23 man roster (USA World Cup Blog)
- Bill Clinton discussing the USA squad’s shoes (CBS)
- Tactical innovations at the World Cup (The Ghost Goal)
- ESPN’s World Cup murals (World Cup Buzz)
- Uruguay’s old school 3-5-2 (Zonal Marking)
- Retro Panini World Cup sticker albums (The Import)
- Found: Ricardo Quaresma’s talent (Italy Offside)
All great things are born from flying beer bottles.
- How to speak Finnish football. (Nordic Football)
- The Honduran World Cup impact. (BBC)
- Risking it all for a bit of football. (The Global Game)
- And Ronaldo’s displeased with sharing the spotlight. (Dirty Tackle)
- Someone’s not a fan of the Nike ad. (guardian)
- Pre-WC friendlies broadcast in the US. (Avoiding The Drop)
- Big Phil now accepting phone calls, paychecks. (Unprofessional Foul)