As confessions go, this one ranks in the all-time pantheon of greats…and those providing too much information.
Discussing the 1990 World Cup on BBC radio, Gary Lineker let the world in on a little secret as to the state of his back end during the Ireland game, and offers a little insight as to why any grown man would drag his ass across a World Cup pitch. It’s been done figuratively a number of times, but literally? Gary may be a trail blazer.
And “relaxed myself”, I think, is about the most candid admission I’ve ever heard on any media,… Continue reading
Roger Milla makes his long awaited return.
- An unlikely comeback… (The Unlikely Fan)
- Yep, they’re trainin’ for football. (Dirty Tackle)
- The Cesc saga from one side… (Arseblog)
- …and another. (Barcelona Football Blog)
- Gold title kits are just rubbing it in, aren’t they? (Football Fashion)
- David and Lionel already BFF’s. (Confessions of a Correspondent)
- Everything you need to know about Real’s schoolwork this year. (Real Madrid Offside)