The Illuminati Watch: Episode 1 Gareth Bale, the truth behind his rise from not being able to win a game for his club to global football star. The Illuminati…
Please Subscribe, Like & Share ? Folow me on twitter ? https://twitter.com/i_NJR_YT Fan pages ? https://www.facebook.com/Forca.Barcelona Twitter ? @Barca_A7 …
David Villa 2013
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) April 10, 2013
There will be plenty of fun and laughter in Los Cabos, B.C.S., October 2-6, 2013 when the Cabo Comedy Festival, with the slogan “Where the Land Ends And The Laughs Begin,” launches at the popular Mexican beach destination.
Supported by the Mexico Tourism Board, the Los Cabos Tourism Board and the state of Baja California Sur, the 5-day event will be produced by LA-based the Zaring Group, and feature performances by some of the entertainment industry’s top stand-up headliners along with a best new comic competition comprised of opening… Continue reading
Does Australian broadcaster SBS actually want Australians to watch the World Cup? Or does it just want to make them very very angry? Top marks for comedy though.
- FrankenSven unveils ultimate football player. Sadly not Ivorian. (Soccerlens)
- Benoît Assou-Ekotto is an honest man (The Guardian)
- The Gaza World Cup (Palestine Note)
- Marseille’s 2010/11 shirts unveiled leaked. (OM Offside)
- Kevin Kuranyi’s summer just opened up (Germany World Cup Blog)
- Are Spurs ballboys paid per ball? (EPL Talk)
- World Cup players in their grundies (Unprofessional Foul)