The BBC montage from WC ‘06.
- Only 4 teams without Prem reps in WC squads. (The Best Eleven)
- Chicago news team fails basic geography. (Dirty Tackle)
- An Italian WC preview. (Italy WCB)
- Breakin’ down the bees. (Just Like Watchin’ Brasil)
- Real Madrid planning to top last summer’s spending. (Unprofessional Foul)
- A World Cup indie record compilation. (Indiecator Records)
- Carlos Queiroz’s curious World Cup squad. (The Portugeezer)
The top ten celebrations from World Cup 2002.
- Inappropriate touching results in chaos in Indonesia. (Dirty Tackle)
- There are literally a few reasons why you should watch La Liga right now. (Sid Lowe)
- The World Cup digs of Spain & Argentina. (Futbolita)
- Your look into IFK Gothenburg. (Nordic Football News)
- Ghana’s provisional squad. (BBC)
- Say no to Roy for Liverpool. (The 365 Blog)
- Everyone loves Felix. (DW)
BBC & Pavarotti combined with Nessun Dorma in Italia 90’s opening montage.
- Picking Portugal’s World Cup squad. (Portugal WCB)
- Man City fine with 5th – they’ll buy Spurs. (The DA)
- Plenty of World Cup tickets still available. (guardian)
- The phoenix of the 00’s: the passing mid. (Zonal Marking)
- Great journalism from The Sun. (Sport Without Spin)
- The politics of the US & Mexico. (Unprofessional Foul)
- The rise of employment in South Africa. (euronews)