Possibly the best eleven of all time. With dramatic music.
Sent to tips[at]theoffside[dot]com by Bas from Loepzuiver.
- World Cup injuries assessed (The Shin Guardian)
- Comparing World Cup related Facebook games (Social Times)
- Dizee Rascal used to be interesting. Now he does backing vocals for James Corden (Pitchfork)
- If Martin Keown had Fabio Capello’s job… (England WCB)
- I suspect the English coach was lying (Scott Says)
- Meet Gerardo “El Tata” Martino (Paraguay World Cup Blog)
- “And a reminder to why I am single….” (Football Fanaticos)
If you’re a Netherlands fan, then you’re going to like this. Even if you’re not, you’ll probably think it’s still a bit good, and wish your team could have one. Dutch design students Bas van de Poel and Daan van Dam have created a reversible Netherlands shirt, with the face of a celebrating player on the inside.
So if you’re wearing one of these when the player scores you just lift the front of the shirt over your head and suddenly you’re wearing that player’s celebrating face. Which sounds a little bit serial killer, but actually looks superb. Here’s how… Continue reading