(PRWEB) June 11, 2010
Australian travellers hit with World Cup fever need to take careful health and safety precautions before visiting South Africa this year, according to Australias number one online travel insurer Travel Insurance Direct .
With tourism expected to boom in the wake of the FIFA World Cup, Travel Insurance Direct (http://www.travelinsurancedirect.com.au) General Manager Ian Jackson said Australian travellers should take time to plan before heading to South Africa.
Africa presents a lot of issues Australians might not have encountered before, even for experienced travellers, Mr Jackson said. Its important to research your trip, seek advice… Continue reading
Does Australian broadcaster SBS actually want Australians to watch the World Cup? Or does it just want to make them very very angry? Top marks for comedy though.
- FrankenSven unveils ultimate football player. Sadly not Ivorian. (Soccerlens)
- Benoît Assou-Ekotto is an honest man (The Guardian)
- The Gaza World Cup (Palestine Note)
- Marseille’s 2010/11 shirts unveiled leaked. (OM Offside)
- Kevin Kuranyi’s summer just opened up (Germany World Cup Blog)
- Are Spurs ballboys paid per ball? (EPL Talk)
- World Cup players in their grundies (Unprofessional Foul)