Possibly the best eleven of all time. With dramatic music.
Sent to tips[at]theoffside[dot]com by Bas from Loepzuiver.
- World Cup injuries assessed (The Shin Guardian)
- Comparing World Cup related Facebook games (Social Times)
- Dizee Rascal used to be interesting. Now he does backing vocals for James Corden (Pitchfork)
- If Martin Keown had Fabio Capello’s job… (England WCB)
- I suspect the English coach was lying (Scott Says)
- Meet Gerardo “El Tata” Martino (Paraguay World Cup Blog)
- “And a reminder to why I am single….” (Football Fanaticos)